- Heiploeg is Europe's leading shrimp supplier and the no. 1 in North Sea shrimp.
- Production amounts to approx. 35 million kg of finished products.
- Total turnover is close to 300 million Euro.
- Heiploeg employs some 2,500 people worldwide.
- Heiploeg has been driving the process of Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certification of the Suriname Atlantic Seabob fishery which is the first-ever tropical shrimp fishery with an MSC certificate (since November 2011).
- Heiploeg is the first-ever company that won a Seafood Prix d'Elite award - which recognises the best new seafood products of the year in Europe - three times in a row: 2010, 2011 en 2012.